Find out why Guinness should be your drink of choice this St.Patrick's Day!
1. There is double the amount of hops in Guinness than in most other beer.
You know what that means, double the hops = DOUBLE the flavour!
2. The“perfect” pour of Guinness takes 119.5 seconds.
Pouring the perfect pint of Guinness is an art… or a science, depending how you look at it.
Poured on a 45 degree angle with a pause in between pours, the final result is the perfectly poured glass of Guinness with a creamy head and deep red body. After all, perfection takes time!
3. Guinness is brewed in 150+ countries worldwide.
Enjoyed internationally, this St. Patrick’s Day rest easy knowing you are celebrating the day of the Irish with people in over 150 countries across the globe.
4. Working on your summer bod? Not to worry, 1 Glass of Guinness is only 198 calories!
That’s less than most beers!
5. We’re cheersing to nearly 3 centuries of Irish tradition!
Guinness has been around for 259 years!
6. There are 6 steps to pouring the perfect Pint of Guinness.
Not only does the pour take 119.5 seconds, but there are also 6 steps involved in the pour. Only the most experienced bartenders can serve this one up right.
7. There are roughly 3,000,000 bubbles in every pint!
Guinness experts inspect every batch to insure that every pint is up to par.
8. Guinness was the FIRST brewery to hire scientists to head up their research lab!
This revolutionized Guinness and the world of beer altogether! Scientists gave the drink the smooth balanced taste through nitrogenation, and made the technology available in cans.
9. Over 10 million glasses of Guinness are sold every single day.
10. On St. Patrick’s Day, this number is more than tripled, with an estimated 33 million glasses sold!